Ace Specialties, a national leader in promotional marketing, has an opening for an E-commerce Fulfilment Associate to join our team. Ace Specialties is a fast-growing company based in Lafayette, LA. We provide E-Commerce, Fulfillment, Marketing, Promotional and Political Solutions for clients around the USA. We specialize in taking our client’s brands to the next level and challenge ourselves to deliver exceptional results for each client.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup (load, pack, wrap, label, ship.)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store.)
- Perform inventory controls.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in warehouse operations.
- 3 years minimum E-Commence fulfillment experience.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with USPS, DHL, Fedex and UPS.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long hours and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, all with or without reasonable accommodation.
About Ace Specialties LLC
We offer: competitive pay, direct deposit, medical, dental and vision insurance, supplemental insurance(s), along with selected paid holidays, PTO.
Learn more about Ace Specialties at: acespecial.com
Job Type: Full-time