Ace Specialties, a national leader in promotional marketing, has an opening for an Embroidery Operator to join our team! Ace Specialties is a fast-growing company based in Lafayette, LA. We provide E-Commerce, Fulfillment, Marketing, Promotional and Political Solutions for clients around the USA. We specialize in taking our client’s brands to the next level and challenge ourselves to deliver exceptional results for each client.
- Run Embroidery Machines: (incl. programming designs into machines, threading needles, changing needles, etc.)
- Edit digitized files.
- Hooping of garments- determine hoop size based on logo.
- Light Machine Maintenance: (oiling, cleaning, changing out small parts).
- Verify product orders.
- Quality inspect work during and after production.
- Keep embroidery area clean.
- Cross-train in warehouse tasks and fill in when needed (lifting, packing, arranging, shipping product).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of high volume embroidery machine experience.
- Attention to detail is a must; good eye for accuracy and placement of logos.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, but also as part of a larger team.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long hours and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, all with or without reasonable accommodation.
About Ace Specialties LLC
We offer: competitive pay, direct deposit, medical, dental and vision insurance, supplemental insurance(s), along with selected paid holidays, PTO.
Learn more about Ace Specialties at: acespecial.com
Job Type: Full-time